Clothing Haul!

hello amores!

I went to the store last weekend looking for a rain jacket and came back with a little more than I bargained for...


I got these super cute long-sleeved tops at Rainbow. I paid $3 for each of them! I think these tops will be perfect for the summer to fall season transition. 


I paid $10 for this maxi dress! It will be perfect for lounging around the beach, when I go on vacation next week. It is one of the most comfortable dresses I own! Love it!!


I purchased these two accessories at It's Fashion.  I got both items on clearance. The flip flops were only $.99 and the hat came out to $3.99!!

I love polka dots and bows! Sooo cute!

So no rain jacket this time out but that just gives me another excuse to go shopping again! 

Besitos! 
ari


No comments:

Post a Comment